- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- How we are entitled to process your data.
- How long we keep your data.
- To which recipients your data is disclosed.
- What your rights are.
- Club Submarinisme Saita Diving
- Moll de la Vela, 1, Zona Fòrum 08930 — Sant Adrià del Besós, Barcelona
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the processing of data sent through:
- CONTACT FORM.
Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you tick the acceptance box.
Legitimation: The user's consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and ticking the acceptance box for sending information.
Conservation: Once your request through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment, and if you have agreed to receive commercial mailings, until you request the cancellation of the same.
- SENDING OF E-MAILS.
Purpose: To answer your requests for information, deal with your requests and answer your queries or doubts.
Legitimation: The user's consent when requesting information through the e-mail address.
Conservation: Once your request is answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment.
- SENDING OF THE CURRICULUM VITAE BY E-MAIL.
Purpose: To have your CV to participate in our personnel selection processes.
Legitimation: The user's consent when sending us their personal information and CV for our personnel selection processes.
Conservation: During the development of the open personnel selection processes and for 1 year for future processes.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data are confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relations previously generated.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to or rectification of your personal data when it is inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the data controller at its postal or e-mail address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right you wish to exercise and in respect of which personal data.
In case of disagreement with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical, personalisation and analysis cookies, our own and third-party cookies (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, when processing analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about them, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided against alteration, loss, and unauthorised processing or access.
7. Updating your data
In order for us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us whenever there has been a change in your personal data, otherwise we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the data.